What is a Dewatering Bag?
Dewatering Bags are constructed of high strength woven geotextile and are custom fabricated with double stitching that resist pressures during pumping operations.
High flow rate allows liquid to dewater, while containing solids.
- Average Sizing - Length: 100ft or 200ft; Circumference: 45ft or 60ft
Potential Dewatering Applications
- Municipal Sewage Sludge
- Pulp and Paper Mill Sludge
- Fly Ash
- Fine Grained Dredged Material
- Coal Tailings
- Mining and Drilling Waste
- Industrial By-Product Waste
- Agricultural Waste
Placement of the Dewatering Bags
Dewater bag is laid across the berms after the surface has been prepared. After the ditch is constructed, a fiber mat is placed prior to laying the bag out.
Disposal of Solids
Bag and fiber mat is disposed at sanitary landfill after solids have been removed and the distributed area is resloped and seeded.